Friday, February 15, 2013

S A S Q U A T C H

I am sad to say that we aren't going to Coachella anymore. I am totally bummed but there were no available hotels anywhere close to the festival .. it would have been so much driving. S O now this is my plan for Sasquatch!

Untitled #4

Since we decided that Coachella was a no go, we have concentrated on planning a trip to LA and also Sasquatch music festival. I am in desperate need of a vacation, I need to get out of this dreary, gray weather and soak up some vitamin D. The line up this year at Sasquatch is fantastic, but LA will be even better!

I have started planning my must haves for spring around our trip and here is what I have come up with so far:

Alexander Wang Tank - I know I have already posted this tank, but it is such a great basic and will be perfect with some denim cut off shorts.
Sam Edelman Petty Boots - These are my favorite boots and a staple in my wardrobe. I wear my petty boots everyday and will eventually own every color <<color shown above is putty>> ... These look so cute with a dress, shorts or jeans ... I think everyone needs these.
Converse Chuck Taylors - The most basic sneaker, very affordable and super comfortable. We will be on our feet a lot and these will be my saving grace.
H&M Denim Cut Offs - I have a hard time spending a lot on shorts. We have more rainy days than not in Seattle and I can't justify pricey shorts. These are of decent quality and fit great, can't beat the price! <<they don't have these on the U.S. site yet>>
Karen Walker Sunglasses - I absolutely love these sunglasses, I need them - I like the light ones too!
Madewell Two-Tone Chambray - I love color block and I love denim, so clearly I need this too.
Madewell Metalcraft Necklace - I was walking through madewell the other day and this necklace stopped me in my tracks. It is so beautiful and unique!
Madewell Flatweave Bracelet - I love these bracelets, they look so cute stacked or wear them alone. They also make perfect friendship bracelets :)


 << Everyone knows that Aritzia is my store - I can say with certainty that 99% of my wardrobe is from Aritzia. If you have never shopped there, you need to. There is nothing like Aritzia silk >>

Wilfred Lazare Dress - I recently purchased this silk dress, in black, and I cannot wait for the weather to get nicer ... I fits beautifully and I love the high-low trend right now.
T. Babaton Erin Sweater - I love this sweater, it looks so cute over the Lazare dress or with some jeans/denim shorts. It has lenin in it so it will be perfect for the desert heat, especially once the sun goes down.
TNA Del Mar T-Shirt - I love baseball tees, throw on some chucks and some cut offs - perfect summer outfit. P.S. You can find baseball tees like this for $5 at Big5 Sporting Goods.


xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment