Wednesday, August 7, 2013

F A L L

F  A  L  L



F A L L


It has been, what seems like YEARS - since I last blogged. These last few months have really slipped away. Life has been busy, to put it lightly. Lots of change on the horizon, which is perfect because I have always looked at fall as the season of change. It is my favorite season, all of the beautiful colors, the crisp air and of course all the CLOTHES. I am a sucker for layering old tee's, silk, skinny jeans and sweaters - Aritzia does fall best, here are a few of my favorites:

high wasted rockett skinnies by Citizens of Humanity / couvert sweater by Wilfred / euston hat by Talula / coated black rockett skinnies in by Citizens of Humanity / leapord denim shirt by TNA / silk joliette blouse by Wilfred / lenox sweater by Talula / silk beaugrand blouse by Wilfred





No comments:

Post a Comment