Tuesday, February 12, 2013

/ / / American Buffalo / / /

American Buffalo

Holy buffalo ... look at this beauty! 

I have been eyeing this print for a couple months. I first saw this on the blog that inspires me the most, Brick House - It is all about design and DIY ... her style is right up my ally - This print is made by The Animal Print Shop

Our first major project on our new place is going to be hardwood flooring... we are going to do a rich, dark brown 3" wide plank, which will look great against our white matte walls. Once that is finished Mr. Buffalo belongs on my wall ... I will probably order the 24" x 30" and put it in a huge frame, matted in white. I like the way Morgan from the Brick House framed hers, see it here. It will look so lovely in my living room with her beautiful Camp, Simple Light. I am going to replace all of our out dated light fixtures with these bad boys. 

It is the greatest feeling being a homeowner and getting to design everything to your liking. I have never experienced such freedom before ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment