Monday, February 11, 2013

// I Love Target //



Can we please take a moment to stop and talk about how amazballs Target it? I love love love everything about Target ... I am not joking when I say I go there 2-3 times a week. I love their commercials - whoever is in charge of their marketing is making magic. I love all of their collaborations with designers, did you see the Prabal Gurung collection? This sweatshirt needs to be mine ... but it is sold out! I am literally contemplating ordering it on eBay for twice the price!

 I would pair this sweatshirt with some J Brand 912's and my Alexander Wang Kori booties.

 My favorite collaboration is still Missoni. What is your favorite Target designer?

xoxox

P.S. Have you followed targetdoesitagain on ? Here is their tumbler - It's two of my favorite bloggers [Ascotfriday and deepinthehartcheck it out, they have the best stuff! 


No comments:

Post a Comment