Friday, February 8, 2013

out with the old - in with the new?

// make it feel new again \\
Untitled #3

I always feel like I have nothing to wear - unless its new, I really think I have a sickness. I have found the best way to make things feel new again is to mix them up and pair them with great jewelry pieces. Some of my favorite wardrobe pieces are my J Brand boyfriend jeans, Talula trooper jacket, Wilfred Free sweatshirt and my Sam Edelman petty boots.

I don't recommend pairing all of these together, less is more ... but these are a few of my favorites:

Dannijo Frankie II cuff - Everything Dannijo is pricey - I do not have any of their pieces yet but I drool over them all the time. I love this cuff and have a hard time deciding between the colors! It comes in oxidized silver, gold and oxidized brass.
Dannijo Lilith necklace - Dannijo makes the best bib and collar necklaces. This necklace turns any plain t-shirt into something unique - pair this with a simple tee or a pretty sweater.
Dannijo Tate cuff - This is my mom's favorite and I have to agree ... this bracelet is a statement piece that you will never get sick of. 
Dannijo Beatrix ring - I can't think of a better name than beatrix for this ring. I have been drooling over this ring for years now, I think I like it best in the oxidized silver but I can't make up my mind. I keep going back and forth ... and not a bad price point!
Stella & Dot Arrow bangle - I L O V E arrows - I'm a little obsessed. 
Topshop Arrow necklace - so cute and simple! 

I can't wait to start sharing photos of how I pair outfits - B U T I dropped my case-less phone and my camera is all scuffed. Sadly my iphone is the best camera I have! Soon to be fixed xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment