Thursday, February 7, 2013

// anthro obsessed //

// anthro obsessed //

Robby and I recently became home owners // wooo hooo \ \ We purchased a condo in Kirkland  - Robby's home town  - It is a fixer upper with great bones. I plan on posting before and afters soon .. we still have a lot of work to do but it is a work in progress and I am loving every minute of it. I have put together a few design boards and wanted to share some of my favorite products for the bathroom, all of which are from Anthropologie:

Octopus Shower Curtain - Do you believe in love at first sight? I do ... I fell head over heels for this shower curtain the second I saw it. 
Capri Blue Candle - These are my favorite candles. They come in all different colors/scents, last forever and will make your entire house smell so good! 
Alphabet Hooks - This is such a cute way to customize any space and a great way to stay organized ... who wants to mix up their bath towels anyways?
Perpetual Blooms Towels - Wow, these towels are so much better in person. I love them in the mustard yellow, for a pop of color ... but really all colors are beautiful.
Bath Baskets - These bath baskets look great and are very practical. You can use them as a hamper or roll up your towels for display. (They also come in this great chevron print)
Timber Tooth Brush Holder - I love this tooth brush holder. I love adding a natural element to each space. (This one is for make-up brushes and I also love this jewelry box)
Hand Duo - I think it is a necessity to have both lotion and soap at every sink .... keep em' clean and moisturized. 
Bath Salts - These bath salts are so nice ... they look great placed on the counter too!

Photos soon to come ...

No comments:

Post a Comment