Wednesday, February 6, 2013

B I R T H D A Y D R E A M I N G

 .  .  .  .  .   B I R T H D A Y   D R E A M I N G   .  .  .  .  .
Birthday Wish List

So far 2013 has been a rough year. My 27th birthday is right around the corner, so I have been scouring my favorite sites in hopes for a little something to look forward to. Here are a few must haves:

Alexander Wang Kori Booties - I have been eyeing these boots for months. They are even better in person ... worth the price!
Dita Sunglasses - I love B I G sunglasses ... and these take the cake. They are made really well and sit perfectly on the face.
Superga Stud Canvas Sneakers - Who doesn't love sneakers? 
J Brand 912 - These are the B E S T and I mean B E S T jeans ever, especially if you have long legs. Great quality, the last pair I had lasted almost 4 years!
Dannijo Phone Case - Dannijo is one of my favorite jewelry designers. This is such a cute phone case. It's pretty pricey but good quality is needed when buying a phone case - just ask my shattered iphone :(
Alexander Wang Tank - Such a great basic ... wear it under a cardigan, layer it or wear it on its own.
Oribe Shampoo - I can't live without these products. Only found in salons, I buy mine from Obadiah.

Even if I don't end up with any products on my "wish list" ... it's fun to D R E A M.

1 comment:

  1. love these!!! you have the best taste of anyone I know.

    ReplyDelete